Oriental backs are formed with scalloped corners and upholstery to the edge. It's sister, the Oriental features a wood reveal around the perimeter of the back.
Shown here with:
- No. 81 Oriental back with veneer surfaced back panel attached with concealed fasteners
- No. 12 seat with serpentine spring cushion assembly and full size veneer surfaced decorative panel
- No. 164 Trinity period-style cast aluminum end
- No. 4 chair platform
- Scrolled hardwood aisle armrests, comfort curved center armrests
- Seat numbers located in the armrest recesses
- Shown with black powder coat with a silver highlight on the aisle panel, No. 2 ebony on red oak wood stain and Crosby Velvet / Dove (MCVS-10) fabric.