Springfield is designed with a Victorian shaped back that is often used in historic theaters and concert halls. This chair features a wood reveal around the front edge of the back.
Shown here with:
- No. 11 Springfield back with veneer surfaced panel attached with concealed fasteners
- No. 12 seat with serpentine spring cushion assembly and veneer insert panel
- No. 155 baroque period style cast aluminum aisle end standard
- No. 8 steel chair platform
- Solid hardwood armrests including center solid hardwood cupholder arm
- Shown with No. 17 India teak on maple wood stain, Myrtle Green plastic & powder coat and Camira / Touch / Handle (VTU10) fabric