Paradise backs are formed with scalloped corners and upholstery to the edge. It's sister, the Oriental features a wood reveal around the perimeter of the back.
Shown here with:
- No. 64 Paradise back with veneer surfaced back panel attached with exposed tamper resistant hardware
- No. 12 seat with serpentine spring assembly
- No. 146 Rialto period-style cast aluminum end
- No. 8 chair platform
- Scrolled hardwood armrests
- Shown with charcoal grey plastic & powder coat with a silver highlight, No. 18 red teak on maple wood stain / Designtex / Vivid / Crimson fabric