Golden Theatre / New York, NY
The John Golden Theatre was built in 1927 and named Theatre Masque until 1937 when John Golden purchased it and named it after himself. The Shubert Organization took control of the Spanish, Mission Revial style theatre in 1946 - it remains a Shubert-run venue today. The auditorium is installed with 802 model 22.214.171.124 custom Oriental chairs. The seating is finished in veiled brown plastic & powder with hand decorated aisle end standards, No. 24 Classic Walnut on maple stain and a custom Chenille fabric.