Full Service Inspections
A complete system assessment performed regularly is essential to maintaining your seating without any surprises. From inspections to emergency repairs, we’re the best in the industry to service your fixed and telescopic seating. Keep your folding and telescopic seating equipment current to the International Code Council Standard (ICC 300) with an annual full service inspection.
- Factory trained and certified technicians
- Comprehensive telescopic or fixed seating examination
- Detailed findings report
- Repair and service recommendations
- Evaluation of spare parts inventory for replenishment
- Annual benchmark for predictive maintenance
When seating system components are loose, worn, damaged, or just not functioning properly, problems can occur. Gain peace of mind with a Service Agreement. We partner with you to ensure inspections, maintenance, and repairs are completed timely and accurately to help keep your patrons and employees safe.
The International Code Council Standard (ICC 300) establishes minimum requirements to maintain folding and telescopic seating in good repair and structurally sound with all components or fasteners in proper working condition. It calls for annual inspection and maintenance of new and existing installations to be provided by the owner.
- After new installation and construction
- Yearly inspection of existing seating
- Must be performed by a qualified individual certified by the manufacturer
- Owner responsible to provide inspection certification; as required by local authority
The application of this code is consistent across all major standard authorities.
Code Compliance Areas:
|International Code Council||YES||YES||YES|
|U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission||YES||YES||YES|
|International building Code||YES||YES||YES|
|International Property Maintenance Code||YES||YES||YES|
|National Fire Protection Association||YES||YES||YES|