Solara Stadium Seating
Solara's base configuration includes non-upholstered backs and seats with shared integrated armrests. All of Solara's components are designed for high-use facilities to insure seating is safe and in service when needed. The design also provides a level of comfort and sophistication that fans will appreciate.
Configured here with:
- Galvanized stanchions formed from heavy-duty 7 gauge steel
- Extruded anodized aluminum I-beam for chair mounting
- No. 115 non-upholstered back formed with a compound curve for superior comfort and proper support
- No. 115 non-upholstered seat with a self-lubricating and enclosed seat lift mechanism
- No. 70 molded aisle panel with 5-1/4" screen printed logo plate
- No. 25 integral arms formed from injection molded nylon
- Row letter and seat number plates
Interested to see if Solara will work in your facility? CONTACT US to discuss your needs.
Accessories & Options
Featured Solara Case Studies
The Verde and Black play matches in Austin's Q2 Stadium. This beautiful facility features roomy concourse areas, outstanding options for food and beverages and great sight lines so everyone can see the action on the pitch.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
A beautiful, fan-friendly stadium, Irwin Seating Company supplied three variations of the Solara chair to help differentiate ticket levels.