Solara Stadium Seating
Short Back [184.108.40.206]
Solara short back was developed to provide existing facilities with tight row spacing with an option to elevate their fan experience from bench seating to chair backs. Solara is an innovative beam mount chair system that provides stadiums with a durable, reliable solution and spectators with a defined space and a level of comfort that's expected in today's venues.
Click and drag to rotate
Older stadiums with tread depths of 32" or under have limited options for seating, the Solara short back helps solve that.
Configured here with:
- Galvanized stanchions formed from heavy-duty 7 gauge steel
- Extruded anodized aluminum I-beam for chair mounting
- No. 115 non-upholstered back formed with a compound curve for superior comfort and proper support
- No. 135 padded / upholstered seat with a self-lubricating and enclosed seat lift mechanism
- No. 25 integral arms formed from injection molded nylon
- Row letter and seat number plates
Interested to see if the Solara Short-Back will work in your facility? CONTACT US to discuss your needs.
Accessories & Options
Featured Solara Case Studies
University of North Carolina, Kenan Memorial Stadium
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Duke University, Wallace Wade Stadium
Durham, North Carolina