When paired with a No. 15 seat and period cast ends the Emerson is an accurate replica of opera seating used in the early 1900's.
Shown here with:
- No. 69 Emerson back with veneer surfaced back panel and veneer reveal around the perimeter of the upholstery panel
- No. 15 upholstered seat with ergonomic shape and veneer surfaced bottom
- No. 150 Breton period-style cast aluminum end with concealed LED aisle lights
- No. 8 steel chair platform
- Scrolled solid hardwood armrests
- Shown with No. 22 classic rosewood on maple wood stain, bronze plastic & powder coat and Camira / Touch / Feel (VTU17) fabric