Empire backs are formed with a rounded shape that was popular during the 1930s or '40s.
Shown here with:
- No. 63 Empire back with veneer surfaced back panel attached with exposed tamper-resistant hardware
- No. 21 fully upholstered seat with engineered polymer seat foundation, patented torsion spring seat lift mechanism, the serpentine spring cushion assembly
- No. 140 Fireside period-style cast aluminum end
- No. 8 chair platform
- Scrolled hardwood armrest
- Shown with No. 64 plum powder coat, No. 17 teak on maple wood stain and Designtex / Sari / Curry for the back and Culp / Fred / wine fabric for the seat