Lunt Fontaine Theatre / New York, NY
The Lunt-Fontanne has 1,505 seats and is one of The Nederlander Organization's nine Broadway theatres. The theatre opened in 1910 as the Globe. In 1958 it was rebuilt in its present configuration and renamed in honor of America's foremost husband/wife acting couple, Alfred Lunt and Lynn Fontanne. The seating installed is model 188.8.131.52 Saturn which features scrolled armrests, decorative cast aisle standards with a gold highlight. Wood components are finished with No. 24 Classic Walnut on Maple. Backs and seats are upholstered in JB Martin Porto Indigo velour.