Whether you are restoring a theater or designing a contemporary space from the ground up, the goal is to immerse audiences in the experience. At the same time, your space needs to be flexible and versatile.
Performing arts centers are moving away from the stage-plus-lounge model to one that offers adjacent rooms for events, lectures, music, and experimental performances. Venues need to be adaptable, allowing for flat lines as well as graduated seating in order to host workshops, classes, and events that can bring in new sources of revenue.
Plus, with the growing role of technology, it’s important to consider how multi-media experiences can be integrated into your overall plan.
If you’re looking to build a performing arts space, Irwin has over century of experience collaborating with theater design teams. Our teams can help you create an immersive experience, complete with:
- Fixed, telescopic, and modular seating options
- Customizable solutions to meet your aesthetic
- Smart, multi-media and experiential options
- Choices of materials, shapes, colors
- Seating that offers flat or raised sightlines based on the space
- Durable seating that is easy to clean, move, and store
- Guidance on proper cleaning solutions and maintenance procedures
Do you have an upcoming project in mind? Irwin has been designing theater solutions for more than a century.
Reach out to our team today and let’s discuss your next project.