The Patchogue opened in 1923 and has been providing entertainment to Suffolk county ever since. In fact, during the 2015-16 season, more than 150,000 patrons attended an event at the Patchogue! In 2016 the 1,096 chairs were replaced with model 126.96.36.199 Millennium. The seating was finished with Maroon plastic, No. 18 Red teak stain, black powder coat (paint) with the backs and seats upholstered with Absecon Mills Shire Red Rose fabric.