HB Plant High School / Tampa, FL
Henry B. Plant High School opened in 1926. A recent renovation to the auditorium included 642 model 188.8.131.52 Millennium chairs from Irwin Seating Company. The seating is upholstered with Absecon Mills Shire dark night fabric and finished with black plastic & powder coat, 18 red teak on red oak for the armrests and Gentry Oak laminate used for the aisle panels.