Belasco Theatre / New York, NY
The Belasco opened in 1907 as the Stuyvesant and was renamed by David Belasco in 1910. A complete restoration of his intimate venue was begun in 2010 and this included the installation of 1,013 model 184.108.40.206 custom Meteor chairs. The seating is upholstered with the customer's own fabric. Backs and armrests are stained in 24 classic walnut and the plastic and powder coat are Veiled Brown.