Square Tube Rails - VersaDeck
Our attractive square tube rails is the base rail package for our retractable seating systems with VersaDeck construction.
Please note, square tube rails for standard deck construction is a slightly different design.
- Cost-effective square tube railings are finished with a high quality textured black powder coat (paint)
- Railings are used as guardrails for the front, rear and sides of the telescopic system
- VersaDeck railings are provided with quick-clamp attachment for easier installation & storage for increased ROI
- Railings are available in various heights for safety and to maintain adequate sightlines
- Typical rail heights are 42”, 36” and 30”
- Steel rails are constructed from 1-1/2”, 14-gauge square tubing with 1/2" vertical infill rails
- Railings and connections exceed all national building code criteria