Lightweight aluminum railings are a premium upgrade that adds sophistication to the VersaTract telescopic seating system.
- Clear anodized finish provides a durable and sophisticated appearance
- Aluminum rails are lightweight, making changeovers less impacting to operations personnel
- Available on VersaDeck or Standard Deck products
- Railings supplied with the VersaDeck product include the Quick-Clamp, clamp-on feature
- Aluminum rails are used as guardrails for the front, rear and sides of the telescopic system
- Railings are available in various heights for safety and to maintain adequate sightlines
- Typical rail heights are 42”, 36” and 26”
- Aluminum rails are constructed from 1-1/4 Schedule 40 aluminum pipe with a 1.66” O.D. and .140” wall thickness.
- Railings and connections exceed all national building code criteria