E-Link for Auditorium Seating
Power-up, connect and collaborate with the E-Link system. This flexible accessory for the No. 4 chair platform brings 120-volt power, USB power and data connectivity to each chair so students can power laptops and mobile devices.
- Available with all standard backs, seats and aisle end panels on the No. 4 chair platform.
- Available with all standard writing tablet sizes for the No. 4 chair platform.
- Raceway is constructed from extruded aluminum channel and impact-resistant polymer covers to keep the system secure.
- Snap-together electrical system is U.L. Listed as a manufactured wiring system.
- Electrical plugs are located every-other standard to provide convenient access for each chair.
- Rows can be supplied with both USB and standard power alternating every other chair standard.
- Electrical components are a 4-wire, 2-circuit system that can accommodate up to 10 chairs per circuit and 20 chairs per row (two circuits per row). Junction box, cover and connector are provided and installed by the owner/contractor. Final hook-up to the building's power is performed by the electrical contractor.
- The data module is supplied when data connectivity is needed and will accommodate standard keystone ports for ethernet, USB, phone or HDMI. All data wiring and keystone ports are supplied and installed by owner/contractor.
- E-Link system is available for previously installed seating.
- Available on straight or curved rows down to a 15’ radius.
- E-Link components provided in black only.