No. 4 Steel
Allegro is an attractive, refined choice for theatres and concert halls, and auditoriums. The Allegro back features a subtle wood reveal along the top edge while its sister, the Andante is upholstered to the edge.
Shown here with:
- No. 27 Allegro back with veneer surfaced back panel attached with concealed fasteners and a veneer front-facing reveal along the top of the back
- No. 12 self-rising seat with a serpentine spring substrate for a traditional "ride"
- No. 74 veneer surfaced aisle end panel with a Block Front
- No. 4 chair platform (steel)
- Comfort curved, solid maple armrests
- Show with No. 24 walnut on maple, charcoal grey composite & powder coat, and Mayer:Fedora: Fawn fabric