No. 119 Deco
- Standard is molded from class 25 grey iron
- Cast within a slight crescent shape with a center recess that features vertical ribs that extend almost the entire height of the standard
- Provided for floor mounting
- Available for use on the Nos. 4, 8, 12 & 220 fixed seating chair platforms
- Available with a solid hardwood armrest that mirrors the standards shape
- Decorative, hand-painted highlights
Aisle standards shall be decorative iron castings of Art Deco design, extending, full width, from floor to armrest. Art Deco castings shall be gently bowed shape, with a vertical, ribbed center decorative recess. The cast standards shall be floor mounted and of proper thickness, furnished with mounting holes recessed within the base of the standard, and designed to properly support the adjacent chair at the correct height and pitch. The exposed surface of the cast iron aisle standard shall be base-coated with electrostatically applied powder coat. The four vertical ribs within the recess in the center of the Art Deco standard shall be painted a contrasting color as directed by the project authority (minimum of one decorative color above powder base coat). Aisle standards shall be provided with cast lugs for supporting aisle standard armrests.