VCU Egyptian Building / Richmond, VA
Virginia Commonwealth University's Egyptian Building was completed in 1846 and was designated as a National Historic Landmark in 1971. A recent update to the Baruch Auditorium included 343 chairs from Irwin Seating Company. These model 126.96.36.199 Marquee chairs feature 120 square inch writing tablets, foot shrouds and solid Maple, comfort curved armrests. Writing tablets and aisle panels are surfaced with WilsonArt Biltmore Cherry laminate, armrests are stained in No. 17 Red Teak and the fabric used is Absecon Mills, Shire, Titan Blue.