The Lerner was opened in 1924 as a Vaudeville theatre and like many theatres throughout North America, it was converted to a movie house in the late '20s. Today, the Lerner is once again a live theatre used for plays and concerts and is on the National Register of Historic Places. The theatre seats 1,614 patrons. The main floor is installed with model 220.127.116.11 Meteor chairs and the balcony with model 18.104.22.168 Citation. All the seating is upholstered in Skylark Cardinal fabric. The Meteor backs are surfaced with Nevamar Royal Mahogany laminate. Concealed LED aisle lights were supplied to highlight the custom, hand-painted cast ends.