Paradise backs are formed with scalloped corners and upholstery to the edge. It's sister, the Oriental features a wood reveal around the perimeter of the back.
Shown here with:
- No. 81 Oriental back with veneer surfaced back panel attached with concealed fasteners
- No. 6 steel seat pan with serpentine spring cushion assembly
- No. 164 Trinity period-style cast aluminum end
- No. 8 chair platform
- Scrolled hardwood armrests
- Shown with black powder coat with a silver highlight on the aisle panel, No. 2 ebony on red oak wood stain and J.B. Marin / Toulouse 3026 Premier / PB Lichen fabric.