When paired with a No.15 seating and cast end the Emerson is an accurate replica of opera seating used in the early 1900's.
Shown here with:
- No. 69 Emerson back with veneer surfaced back panel and veneer reveal around the perimeter of the upholstery panel
- No. 15 upholstered seat
- No. 137 Singer period-style cast aluminum end
- No. 8 steel chair platform
- Scrolled solid hardwood armrests
- Shown with No. 22 classic rosewood on maple wood stain, black powder coat and JB Martin / Toulouse 3026 Premiere / Escarlata fabric