Paradise backs are formed with scalloped corners and upholstery to the edge. It's sister, the Oriental features a wood reveal around the perimeter of the back.
Shown here with:
- No. 64 Paradise back with veneer surfaced back panel attached with exposed tamper resistant hardware
- No. 6 steel seat pan with serpentine spring assembly and 4" loge cushion
- No. 151 Roundabout period-style cast aluminum end
- No. 8 chair platform
- Scrolled hardwood armrests
- Shown with black powder coat, custom white base on aisle ends, No. 17 India teak on maple wood stain / Designtex, Boreas / Dijon fabric